Halloween Math Counting 1 to 10
Let’s have fun counting 1-10 with this exciting Halloween Math Preschool!
A mixture of adorable friendly Halloween images and spooky Halloween features awaiting your kids within this pack!
Perfect for morning tubs, early finishers or distance learning packets.
⭐ WHAT’S IN THIS PACK
There are 9 sets of tracing activities in this packet :
- Set #1: Counting Mat – Count the Halloween features. To make counting more fun, use Halloween mini-erasers or candies while counting using this Counting Mat.
- Set #2: Number Tracing – Count the pictures and trace the numbers.
- Set #3: Number Puzzle – Cut the pre-scrambled puzzles. Piece them together by arranging each piece according to number sequence. This puzzle is self-checking. There are 5 puzzles for number sequences 1-5 and 4 puzzles for numbers sequence 1-10.
- Set #4: Number Sequence – Cut the Halloween images. Paste them in the right number sequence. There are 6 activities in this set.
- Set #5: 10-Frames Cut and Paste – Cut the candies. Paste them in the 10-frames correspondingly. There are grey circles in each 10-frames to give a hint to young learners.
- Set #6: 10-Frames Counting – Count the dots in the 10-frames. Cut and paste the corresponding number.
- Set #7: Count & Circle – Count the pictures. Circle the corresponding numbers.
- Set #8: I Spy – Get the fun going by playing some Halloween I Spy games! There are 13 I Spy games in this set
- Set #9: Count and Graph – It’s exciting to do some graphing when all of the Halloween images are bright and smiling, right? There are 4 counting 1-5 activities and 7 counting 1-10 activities in this set